RESEARCH & TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT
R&D WITH START-UPS
HOW IT WORKS
- Register as RESEARCHER (WAITRO) and create your profile or login to your account
- Browse »START-UP CHALLENGES« after login
- Use filters to identity relevant project ideas or challenges, search for keywords and research areas
- Identify challenge and click on »SHOW CHALLENGE« to access details
- Click on »DRAFT A PROPOSAL« and fill out the form describing your potential contribution or solution to the challenge (proposals should only contain non-confidential information).
- »SAVE« your proposal
- Open your created proposal by clicking on »SHOW PROPOSAL«
- Make sure not to submit any confidential information
- Read the Submission Rules carefully, »SUBMIT PROPSAL« and express interest in collaborating (your proposal will be visible for the publisher of the Start-Up Challenge only)
- Receive feedback and discuss your proposal
- Entreprenuer (publisher of the Start-Up Challenge) might seek detailed information
- Execute a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to exchange confidential information
- Agree on terms and conditions of a collaboration directly with your potential partner
- Get invited to a workspace on SAIRA
- Use SAIRA for project management, develop joint project outlines and contact SAIRA team for support
- Gain visibility by sharing the outcome and highlighting the impact of your collaboration (voluntary)
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSAL
RESPOND TO CHALLENGES & IDEAS
Proposals sketch out feasible contributions for start-ups based on defined parameters and collaboration needs. Submitted proposals should not include any confidential information even though the submission of a proposals should not be interpreted as giving SAIRA or any other third party the permission for any commercial use of the submitted information.
READY TO COLLABORATE?
Register for free as RESEARCHER (WAITRO) or login to your account. Please note that only researchers and staff of member organizations of the World Association of Industrial and Technological Research Organizations (WAITRO) are able to access SAIRA as researchers.